Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Thankful

I am thankful for parents who loved me and raised me right.

I am thankful for a husband who loves me and supports me.

I am thankful for three beautiful, happy, healthy children.

I am thankful for a place to live, clothes to wear, and food to eat.

I am thankful for my country and the freedoms it provides.

I am thankful for my husband's job serving our country in the Air Force.

I am thankful for my friends, most of whom I met through the Air Force.

I am thankful for technology that keeps us connected during separations.

I am thankful for the tickets the Air Force is providing for us to travel home in December for three weeks to see our friends and family.

I am thankful for the fact that since we will be gone for so long, I will not have to bake any Christmas goodies or decorate for Christmas this year!

1 comment: