The top of my list does involve the grocery store though.
Top Ten Things I can't remember:
1. Most of the things my husband asked me to get at the grocery store.
- So sad, and so very true. This would not be a problem if I could remember to write them down.
2. To write things down.
- If I don't write things down, I forget to do them. Which is a catch-22 since I also forget to write them down.
3. Where I put my keys.
- This would be a bigger problem if I wrote things down and then got around to going to do them.
4. To charge my cell phone.
- My phone is always almost out of battery when I go out. But since I can't find my keys and didn't write anything down, I don't need to go anywhere anyway.
5. My phone number.
- I doesn't really matter that my phone is always almost out of battery, because I can't remember my phone number so no one can call me anyway.
6. To move the clothes to the dryer.
- This is only a problem when I write stuff down and find my keys therefore having somewhere to wear the clothes.
- The older I get, the less of a problem this is.
- The older he gets, the less of a problem this is because he can remind me.
- I can never remember that it is trash day until I hear the garbage truck driving away. I should set an alarm for it on my phone. When it gets done charging, of course.