Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This time it went too far

Reposted blog entry from April 6, 2008

I don’t plan to go grocery shopping only once a month. I just tend to wait until my fridge looks like Mother Hubbard’s before I break down and perform the dreaded task.

This morning my fridge held 2 eggs, a bag of shredded mozzarella, a head of cabbage and various condiments. Even though I had no bread or milk, I wasn’t worried. We still had some canned soup, dried pasta, frozen veggies and a bag of chicken breasts in the freezer. (I’m sure there’s got to be something you can make out of sugar, flour and salt too, right?)

But after I went to the bathroom this morning and discovered a little too late that we were COMPLETELY out of toilet paper, I realized this had gone too far. Some things just won’t wait until you feel like dragging the kids to the store.

I know there are support groups for shop-a-holics, but is there any help for me?

PhotobucketPhotobucket 
"Where’s the Beef?"

No comments:

Post a Comment